Quality of Life Report - Survey Demographics
The 2019 Kansas City Quality of Life Survey was conducted in January 2019 among 1,000 randomly selected adults residing in the Kansas City area, defined for survey purposes as Johnson and Wyandotte counties in Kansas and Cass, Clay, Jackson and Platte counties in Missouri. The content is similar to the 2018 survey, though not identical.
SURVEY QUESTIONSHow are you doing?
How do you rate your community?
How do you rate the availability of quality education?
- Quality of Education in Your Community
- High Schools Preparing for Work
- High Schools Preparing for College
- High Schools Preparing for Real World
- High Schools Preparing for Future
How connected are you?
How do you rate the region's amenities?
- Amenities Visited in the Past Year
- Amenities Visit Frequency
- Rating the Experience at Amenities
- Desired Amenities: Top Choice
- Desired Amenities: Top 3 Choices
How is the region performing?